Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Barcelona want him, they pay the going rate or piss off. Just wish we were a bit like PSG, they didn't fold for Mbappe and they took Neymar off Barcelona. The arrogance of Barcelona and Madrid really angers me. The worst clubs in football.
Yeah lets be like PSG and give Bernardo the keys to the club and allow him to do whatever he wants, what a great precedent to set.

As for Neymar, he had a release clause. I am sure you were buzzing when we went and took Haaland for a pittance from Dortmund, never mind the likes of Dias and Rodri etc. I bet Benfica and Atletico think we are arrogant for doing that.

Of course I am biased, but struggling to see the appeal of a club that is almost on its arse. I suppose these players have to get it out of their systems for others to see its like rats jumping onboard the sinking ship. Sooner it goes tits up, the better.
I don't understand this point of view. Barca have gone and mortgaged their future for a transfer window but look at the players they have bought. They are going to challenge for trophies, no doubt.
They haven't defaulted on any wages to anyone, they are shifting dead wood by the week and have a chairman willing to push things that have never been done before, rightly or wrongly.

If it goes wrong and Barca fold, Bernardo walks away and has a line of clubs waiting to sign him. Where is the risk?

I'm just a cook, not an accountant.

I definitely read it in Mark Rylance's voice

"I'm not a tailor. I'm a cutter"

Id send most of the money to leipzig for nkunku.
About to sign sesko from salzburg so replacement is already in (earlier then intended but driven by interest outside rb group)
Seems maybe more like a player for Chelsea? I would have thought we more in need of a midfielder, a speedy line hugging winger. Or, dunno.... LB??

Interesting stuff tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.