Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking to a Brazilian supporter and he gave me a cynical theory. Suppose it’s true that Barcelona are thinking about using the FDJ money to try to buy Bernardo. He says United could overpay for FDJ in order to help Barcelona take one or our best players away. I don’t think it’s the case but I wouldn’t put it past them

We don't have to sell so they can't 'take' anything.

If anything we could just do a swap deal for FDJ and stop United getting him.

This is one player city will not sell for less than 80m he has 3 years left on his contract yep if he wants a new challenge we will say sure you can go only if we get a certain fee.
£80 Million is nowhere near enough. I have a feeling he will still be with us come the start of the season.

£80 Million is nowhere near enough. I have a feeling he will still be with us come the start of the season.

When Sané left I felt it was the first genuine loss virtually since the takeover. It turns out that Sané is pretty much treading water in terms of his career, especially in the national team, so maybe I was wrong. Although I believe he would have continued to develop had he stayed here. Anyway, what's done is done.
Bernardo would be the single most serious loss of the last ten years. I'd see Raheem, Jesus or Mahrez go before I'd see him go. I'd like him to at least stay to help us win the one trophy we haven't won. Then, he's a top class player who never makes waves, and I'd wish him well to wherever he chooses to go.

Thought the rumours this year were that he was happy now at City, or is this more shit stirring like with the rumours every season with Sergio. Remember clubs, media will do anything to destabilise our great club.

No idea think the quotes from silva has kept this speculation. We will find out sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.