Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking to a Brazilian supporter and he gave me a cynical theory. Suppose it’s true that Barcelona are thinking about using the FDJ money to try to buy Bernardo. He says United could overpay for FDJ in order to help Barcelona take one or our best players away. I don’t think it’s the case but I wouldn’t put it past them

Why would Bernardo want to go, yes he’s won everything here but if he wants the CL he’s in the best place, if he values his way of life, weather etc then I don’t blame him. Also he has 3 years left at this rate Haaland will be linked with Madrid in August!

Why would Bernardo want to go, yes he’s won everything here but if he wants the CL he’s in the best place, if he values his way of life, weather etc then I don’t blame him. Also he has 3 years left at this rate Haaland will be linked with Madrid in August!

Yeah I was thinking about this and the only conclusion is he just fancies a change sometimes players do.

I was talking to a Brazilian supporter and he gave me a cynical theory. Suppose it’s true that Barcelona are thinking about using the FDJ money to try to buy Bernardo. He says United could overpay for FDJ in order to help Barcelona take one or our best players away. I don’t think it’s the case but I wouldn’t put it past them

Bernie will cost close to 100m Euros , similar price Barca is asking for FDJ - so it will be a sort of swap

I don't get that from Barca's view. Unless -( I don't watch Barca's matches ) if the above is true , Barca don't see FDJ as good enough and are in cashing in on him to get rid and get money from the rags

Bernie is far better. Footballing reasons dont make sense - so as has been reported elsewhere , most likely personal reasons.

Bernie will cost close to 100m Euros , similar price Barca is asking for FDJ - so it will be a sort of swap

I don't get that from Barca's view. Unless -( I don't watch Barca's matches ) if the above is true , Barca don't see FDJ as good enough and are in cashing in on him to get rid and get money from the rags

Bernie is far better. Footballing reasons dont make sense - so as has been reported elsewhere , most likely personal reasons.
FDJ wants to play a different position than what Barca wants him to play it seems.

So the idea is that United get De Jong which enables Barcelona get Bernardo?

Have City suddenly turned into a charity to help fallen “istree” clubs?

If Bernard wants to go fair enough. But with my very limited knowledge I suspect Barcelona will try and get him on the cheap.

So the idea is that United get De Jong which enables Barcelona get Bernardo?

Have City suddenly turned into a charity to help fallen “istree” clubs?

If Bernard wants to go fair enough. But with my very limited knowledge I suspect Barcelona will try and get him on the cheap.

This is one player city will not sell for less than 80m he has 3 years left on his contract yep if he wants a new challenge we will say sure you can go only if we get a certain fee.

This is one player city will not sell for less than 80m he has 3 years left on his contract yep if he wants a new challenge we will say sure you can go only if we get a certain fee.
I hope you are right. I have no reason to believe you are not.

I don’t think United will require any sort of ‘weakening City’ angle to chronically overpay for de Jong, should they end up signing him.

Overpaying is the United way - it’s in their DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.