Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it different? Barca are still funked financially, they barely scrapped together the money for Torres. They have been dealing in free transfers for the past two seasons.

They can’t even register their new free transfers, have asked their players to take a 50% paycut so they can get more players?! Absolute mess and to be honest uefa or someone should step in now and tell them to get their shit together before they dream of any new players!

They can’t even register their new free transfers, have asked their players to take a 50% paycut so they can get more players?! Absolute mess and to be honest uefa or someone should step in now and tell them to get their shit together before they dream of any new players!
As Bobby Manc used to say, only this.

I was talking to a Brazilian supporter and he gave me a cynical theory. Suppose it’s true that Barcelona are thinking about using the FDJ money to try to buy Bernardo. He says United could overpay for FDJ in order to help Barcelona take one or our best players away. I don’t think it’s the case but I wouldn’t put it past them

Regardless of their intention, FDJ will improve them a lot & if Bernardo left the team, he will be missed a lot.

Whenever we have real big game, you know Bernardo has 50% chance to be the MOTM.

He certainly said a few times last season he loved the club, the fans etc

Bernardo loves City, but unfortunately he misses his family back in Portugal. I hope he stays, but unfortunately there is a chance he could leave if any club meets our value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.