Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
8/15 to go to Barca which is not great as the bookies very rarely get it wrong .

Unless there balanced with odds against it means nothing.

If the bookies are offering more then even on staying (which would be the case based on this in a true event, transfer odds aren’t really gambling just another way of Sky or whoever to make money and a bit of fun).

If they are, I ain’t looked but that would say something (no insider knowledge but would show the betting pattern)

8/15 to go to Barca which is not great as the bookies very rarely get it wrong .
Are we sure that Barcelona's new tactic is not betting on themselves in the hope they sign him and will use the winnings to find their last five signings and this is driving the odds down?

Silva has always been odds against but in the last hour something has happened to make the bookies slash the odds .definitely something happening behind the scenes .
Oh Paul. You aren’t the sharpest tool in the box.

Somebody staking as little as £20.00 can cause a major shift in odds when it comes to transfers.

Fucking hell not only is joining an opponents forum bad enough you sprout what surely has to be bullshit about transfers whilst saying tuchel is attacking. For anything less than double that the broke cunts need to be offering the 3 i’s in gavi pedri & fati and still being told another 10m
The truth is probably somewhere between the media and what we’d hope for, he doesn’t make or break us, life goes on.

How can the club not have a definite number one left back target at this stage? Were in the middle of August. Bit late to start scouting.

Sorry Jack but sounds like rubbish to me.
Jack is the most informed journo out there on City so it’s certainly not rubbish. Cucurella was always our number 1 target hence we now don’t have one as we expected to sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.