Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greater than £80m could be £80.1m, that’s not €100m. a €100m would be roughly, £90.9m. As much as I love him, we ain’t getting £90m for him, nobody is paying that this window and next summer he’s a year older with a year less on his contract.
And if nobody pays it he won’t be sold. It’s really not that difficult to compute.

And if nobody pays it he won’t be sold. It’s really not that difficult to compute.
But he will because he’s not worth £90m and city won’t sell him for that. We don't want him hanging around if he’s not happy, it will eventually spill over in to training, on the pitch or interviews after the game. Look at reactions here today, that’s no good for the fan base either and the club will sell at £80m I’m sure just to get it done, and in reality £80m is fair. Don't forget he wanted out last summer and was persuaded to stay another year with a promise he could go this window, if we negate on that what message does it send to him and others? It’s more than pleasing the fans or getting what we think he’s worth, as I keep saying he’s worth what someone will eventually pay and that number reduces each window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.