Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just catching up with this thread and it seems to me we have an ever increasing number of members on here who insist on believing the shite peddled by so called journalists and twitter wankers. Why can people readily accept what is said in the click bait fraternity instead of trusting what the club are doing behind the scenes. We have around 10 years of unrelenting success which has no signs of coming to an end anytime soon, HAVE FAITH in what the club is doing and dont get you knickers in a twist over some shit, unfounded rumours. If these things do happen it will be for a good reason

Just catching up with this thread and it seems to me we have an ever increasing number of members on here who insist on believing the shite peddled by so called journalists and twitter wankers. Why can people readily accept what is said in the click bait fraternity instead of trusting what the club are doing behind the scenes. We have around 10 years of unrelenting success which has no signs of coming to an end anytime soon, HAVE FAITH in what the club is doing and dont get you knickers in a twist over some shit, unfounded rumours. If these things do happen it will be for a good reason
To be fair to people who are flapping this could all be put to bed by Berny coming out and saying he is staying or the club saying he will not be sold.

I think the silence from our side indicates that we are open to all options.

To be fair to people who are flapping this could all be put to bed by Berny coming out and saying he is staying or the club saying he will not be sold.

Why ?
Do you not think the club and player have better things to do than placate a few mardarses on a football forum ?

That's the reason when Romero report came out and everyone went on a frenzy mode, I said it would be in club's best interest to brief journalists and refute those rumours. And thankfully they did.
Bernardo's silence speaks thousand words. He wants to leave, this season or next. Nothing has changed. But we need to be compensated appropriately for him. As club said 80 mil if he wants to leave this season and probably something less than that if he leaves next season .

If Bernardo wants out… he’s welcome to go but any club needs to match the fee the club place on him and reasonably for one of Europe’s most consistent, technically gifted and industrious midfielders; whose a proven top end performer for City and for Portugal - he’s got to be a £100m player. To replace him like for like is difficult but for any decent midfielder we are gonna get quoted £80m and those players won’t be proven quality like Bernardo they’ll be players with potential. On a separate note I’d up the fee for Barca. They have been wholly disrespectful and snide in their dealings - and in contrast to how we stood up to Brighton we appear to tolerate whatever bollocks Barca (and their club affiliated media) throw our way - we should not lose sight that Barca are a key player in the anti City agenda - clearly illustrated by the stories of one of their officials trying to bribe a UEFA official to ensure City were unjustly punished. As I’ve said previously I think the club should give a handsome donation to the charity in Barcelona next week but I would not be playing a match against that lot, the season has started and we owe that lot nothing but contempt. As for Bernardo I wish him well, thank him for the memories, he’s been amazing but I seriously question his judgement joining that bunch of self righteous, arrogant charlatans. I’m sure City will get circa £80m for Bernardo but I think that is selling us short and we will probably end up paying more than that for an inferior replacement.

Pep needs a reminder. His words about Bernardo Silva on Feb, 2018
"He'll stay a long time, while I'm here he will not move on, he will stay with me."

That was five years ago, you can't say the situation will be same every year. Bernardo of five years ago that very eager to impress Pep and want to stay with him will be alot different from Bernardo of today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.