Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is any truth in this 46m fee which I highly doubt then the persons in charge of transfers at City need driving out. Would be a disgrace if this happened at that price, just fuck of Barca you corrupt bastards
After your FIRST line - there was no need to continue to slate the club!!

You seem to think it’s necessary to criticise for the sake of it. FFS give it a rest

Last edited:
Possibly, but I still feel that he could still be going but obviously not at 46m. He would be stupid to go as he might never get to kick a ball if he can't be registered, and we would never get to see any of the transfer fee. Who would deal with Barca?
Yawn. No substance to your comments. All supposition which you - for some strange reason - use to criticise YOUR FANTASTIC TROPHY WINNING CLUB THAT SIGNED THE BEST YOUNG STRIKER IN THE WORLD

Bernardo's silence speaks thousand words. He wants to leave, this season or next. Nothing has changed. But we need to be compensated appropriately for him.
For me, I'd much prefer he come out publicly and say it. The silence, while Barca drop feeds stories about him doesn't fit right with me.

I have no problems with anyone that wants a move for whatever reason.

If Bernardo wants out… he’s welcome to go but any club needs to match the fee the club place on him and reasonably for one of Europe’s most consistent, technically gifted and industrious midfielders; whose a proven top end performer for City and for Portugal - he’s got to be a £100m player. To replace him like for like is difficult but for any decent midfielder we are gonna get quoted £80m and those players won’t be proven quality like Bernardo they’ll be players with potential. On a separate note I’d up the fee for Barca. They have been wholly disrespectful and snide in their dealings - and in contrast to how we stood up to Brighton we appear to tolerate whatever bollocks Barca (and their club affiliated media) throw our way - we should not lose sight that Barca are a key player in the anti City agenda - clearly illustrated by the stories of one of their officials trying to bribe a UEFA official to ensure City were unjustly punished. As I’ve said previously I think the club should give a handsome donation to the charity in Barcelona next week but I would not be playing a match against that lot, the season has started and we owe that lot nothing but contempt. As for Bernardo I wish him well, thank him for the memories, he’s been amazing but I seriously question his judgement joining that bunch of self righteous, arrogant charlatans. I’m sure City will get circa £80m for Bernardo but I think that is selling us short and we will probably end up paying more than that for an inferior replacement.
Great post!

BBC says we are in negotiations with Barca and $42M is quoted as a transfer fee!!! Wtf!!!
Why on earth do we let players go so cheaply???
Ok, Sterling was in his last year so can kind of understand that, but Silva has 3 yrs to go He is worth at least $80M and to sell him for anything less than that is scandalous. If Brighton can get $50 and $60M for white and cucurella how on earth are we selling one of the best, most successful midfielders in the world in the prime of his career on the cheap??
No it doesn't

@Vialli98 is one of the soundest posters on here oppo fan or not he rarely comes out with any nonsense, we have plenty of supposed own supporters that post up who are deserving of the tirade you came out with.
Except for when he’s laughing a rutigars assault on KDB. He’s a cock when he does that.

For me, I'd much prefer he come out publicly and say it. The silence, while Barca drop feeds stories about him doesn't fit right with me.

I have no problems with anyone that wants a move for whatever reason.

I'm not sure it would be especially helpful to us for him to come out and say he wants to leave and he's waiting for Barcelona. I think that only strengthens Barcelona's position tbh. Seems to me is that his preference is to leave and have a stint playing in Barcelona at some point in his career (sooner rather than later) but he has no problem with City and will continue to give his all while he's here. He doesn't need to publicly agitate for a move as it isn't us holding things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.