Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't understand Chelseas transfer approach, says in the report that the fee they are agreeing with Barca is above 80 million euros. They are getting fleeced

Chelsea have probably reached an agreement with Barca for a long time..Its just that Frenkie simply does not want to leave which is the main thing. Its also infuriating we have to pay attention to what these wankers are doing just because of the potential connection to Bernie..

Well that makes Barcelona's life a lot easier, now all they have to do is hand us the money from Chelsea plus 20m and they can have Bernie...if he insists on going to that clown show.
They need that jsut to put them over the wage cap. doubt they'll still have enough to register Bernie and Alonso.

They need that jsut to put them over the wage cap. doubt they'll still have enough to register Bernie and Alonso.
No they dont need frenkie's transfer fee to put them over wage cap unfortunately .. frenkie leaving alone would do that plus they have activated the 4th lever by selling more of Barca studio. They can use the transfer money they get from frenkie deal to get Bernardo. 80m +20 add-ons would be my guess.

No they dont need frenkie's transfer fee to put them over wage cap unfortunately .. frenkie leaving alone would do that plus they have activated the 4th lever by selling more of Barca studio. They can use the transfer money they get from frenkie deal to get Bernardo. 80m +20 add-ons would be my guess.
Still think it'll be tight with new deals still needed for Gavi etc

Still think it'll be tight with new deals still needed for Gavi etc

I don't think the transfer fee affects it though, it is the wages, as I understand it. I coould be wrong but from how I've read what I have read, they could get 200m for deJong, doesn't mean that reduces their overspent cap by 200m. Removing his wages however does.

I don't think the transfer fee affects it though, it is the wages, as I understand it. I coould be wrong but from how I've read what I have read, they could get 200m for deJong, doesn't mean that reduces their overspent cap by 200m. Removing his wages however does.
They are what 30-40m over now with the 4th lever?

FDJ wages have to be higher than the Bernardo, Alonso and Gavi deals combined surely. I'll be surprised if they make it work this late.

If true, I’d imagine the apparently higher transfer fee is intended to cover the deferred wages he’s owed - essentially Chelsea paying the debt off on Barca’s behalf.

What it does mean is they won’t necessarily have €80m to spend off the back of this - but as I understand it, cash for transfers is not what they’re struggling with. It’s all about the wage cap.

I’d imagine this means they’re good to go for Bernie.

Doesn’t mean it’s definitely happening, but this deal would certainly make it look a lot more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.