Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
If true, I’d imagine the apparently higher transfer fee is intended to cover the deferred wages he’s owed - essentially Chelsea paying the debt off on Barca’s behalf.

What it does mean is they won’t necessarily have €80m to spend off the back of this - but as I understand it, cash for transfers is not what they’re struggling with. It’s all about the wage cap.

I’d imagine this means they’re good to go for Bernie.

Doesn’t mean it’s definitely happening, but this deal would certainly make it look a lot more likely.
It is just the fee they have to negiotiate (£80m is apparently the club's valuation)

And the £50M we got for Ferran Torres was a great piece of business.
I wouldn't be too confident in saying we’ve got that yet!

Barça sending a load of boxes with thousands of 25 pesetas coins in them is more likely than us being pinged a bank transaction from those shysters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Veratti is a quality player but the injuries just put me off and besides that we have plenty of playmakers as it is.

they are putting together some squad of high quality players.

Sh1t or bust with the loans/cash they have raised.
They left the greatest player in the history of their club, perhaps of all time, crying at the table, forced to leave against his will. You can praise them all you want but that is an utter disgrace that can never be lived down. Its a fucking stain smack in the middle of their logo. They don't get an ounce of respect from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.