Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
The EDS says "hello" and not forgetting Sterling who was in his last year of contract.We made £30M from Zinc.
You`ve not really thought this through, have you ??
I believe he/she said that. In support of the club and the recent sales

@Vialli98 is one of the soundest posters on here oppo fan or not he rarely comes out with any nonsense, we have plenty of supposed own supporters that post up who are deserving of the tirade you came out with.

Thanks mate, appreciate the kind words :)

I hope Silva stays put, but if he does force a move, I hope you take those fuckers to the cleaners. Anything less than £90m for a player of Silva's ability, track record at the highest level and stature within the game is too cheap.

It could be a masterstroke if Grealish becomes a world class 8.

Big if, but he has the tools, but does he have the brain…

I’m sure that his brain’s sufficient to the task given that Pep, in player training terms, is the footballing equivalent of a horse whisperer.

It could be a masterstroke if Grealish becomes a world class 8.

Big if, but he has the tools, but does he have the brain…
Sell Bernardo and hope that Grealish steps up?

Why would we make such a big decision based on nothing but the hope that Grealish becomes "world class" over night?I really don't think the management are that irrational in decision making.

Why would we make such a big decision based on nothing but the hope that Grealish becomes "world class" over night? I really don't think the management are that irrational in decision making.
The club would have to have received an adequate bid for Bernardo for that to happen.

They will already know what they will do should that happen.

It will either be to replace Bernardo like for like, to they best of their abilities or buy a wide forward and migrate Grealish or Foden inside to rotate with Gundogan.

I don't understand Chelseas transfer approach, says in the report that the fee they are agreeing with Barca is above 80 million euros. They are getting fleeced

I don't understand Chelseas transfer approach, says in the report that the fee they are agreeing with Barca is above 80 million euros. They are getting fleeced

Well that makes Barcelona's life a lot easier, now all they have to do is hand us the money from Chelsea plus 20m and they can have Bernie...if he insists on going to that clown show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.