Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he won't. Otherwise he would have clearly mentioned that. It's upto Barca to pay whatever city is asking . 80mil pound and he leaves. If not he stays and leaves next season
Without a replacement? I don't think so.

Fundamentally don't believe this is true. They'll wriggle their way out of it like always because ultimately La Liga know that keeping Barca relatively functional is worth their while. They'd rather an unsustainable Barca than a Barca that aren't in the title race.

I'm convinced they'll find the money to register all the new signings from somewhere and I wouldn't be surprised if they found the money to pay for Bernardo too. They'll announce yet another big loan in the next week or two I imagine.
You’re not alone judging from this thread. I happen to believe, very confidently, that he is going nowhere until next season.
We shall see. Just over two weeks for each side of the argument to tell the other side they are wrong.. :-)

Five seasons, 253 games, 48 goals, 4 Premier League titles, 4 league cups and an FA Cup.

Fuck you.
It’s where we are at. I’m all for saying if somebody wants to go then go but I’d like to think I can acknowledge their contribution whilst here and wish them well.
I mean, Bernardo has been the hight of professionalism whilst here and been nothing but respectful to the club.
I guess other views are welcome..

When read in context the full piece then Bernardo is not pushing for a move.
It’s more that him and his family would prefer the climate and way of life in Spain/Portugal
It’s where he is from for goodness sake.
He won’t be handling in a transfer request and if a club comes in for him from nearer his homeland, pay his salary and right fee to city then he would probably go.
If not he is cool with it and will probably see out his contract.
Article shows city in a very good light. If you want to go then go. As long as we get market value. No more, no less.
Yes he would like it to be perfect but he is far from unhappy
Yeah well said.
I read the article too and he came across as very honest and certainly not disrespectful to the club.
I'm not sure how he could've answered the questions any differently and i still got the feeling reading it that he's our player, even though in an ideal situation he would leave knowing that they want him.
If the money was right we would let him he leave, but i just don't think it will get done in this window.

It’s where we are at. I’m all for saying if somebody wants to go then go but I’d like to think I can acknowledge their contribution whilst here and wish them well.
I mean, Bernardo has been the hight of professionalism whilst here and been nothing but respectful to the club.
I guess other views are welcome..

He's earned everyone's respect on and off the pitch since he's been here.

If people want to make that respect conditional on the basis that he wants to spend his entire career in Manchester then that's an opinion and level of entitlement that I can't get behind.

He's earned everyone's respect on and off the pitch since he's been here.

If people want to make that respect conditional on the basis that he wants to spend his entire career in Manchester then that's an opinion and level of entitlement that I can't get behind.
They look at professional footballers all wrong. Fans are very much emotionally attached and reason goes out the window.

It won’t ever change. You just get older and wiser and see life differently after a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.