Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think if Barca can get some sort of bent deal/financial leveling and actually have room for him & he still wants it next summer with that 17 year old Dortmund prospect coming to us to replace him would be the way out of this for all parties.
Do you mean Bellingham ? I believe he‘s only 17.

I think more likely €100M. Would be the number
I honestly think you are being optimistic. Rumours of a £45m bid were denied. That is too low. I would think a number around £80/85m would get it done. i think if Barca can come up with the kind of money he’s gone.

Bernardo can't go to Barca on the 1st day of the window because they dont have the money to give us. I am sure we have a list of replacement players should he go but as it stands he is still here, he is training and match fit. Pep clearly has no issue with him or he would have frozen him out.

Bernardo isn't going to force this and put in a transfer request or go on strike. So he has put his head down and carried on working. If Barcelona magic up the cash and the deal is on the table then Bernardo will be happy, City will have had their valuation met and its all sorted. Problem solved.

That’s an excellent summary. Good post.

I honestly think you are being optimistic. Rumours of a £45m bid were denied. That is too low. I would think a number around £80/85m would get it done. i think if Barca can come up with the kind of money he’s gone.
Yes that’s why I said €100 .. it’s around £84/85 .
euros and pound sterling are not the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.