Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
A player who is open to a Barca move for family reasons but hasn't put in a transfer request and continues to give his all for the club and will knuckle down if no move comes seems like the sort of player that most clubs would give their right arm for.
I expect all professional footballers to want to move on, try something different, experience new surroundings after a certain time at a club. Prove themselves elsewhere. Is it his time? Probably not given their financial situation but it might be next season. Or the season after that.

If that comes to fruition then he leaves with my blessing. A player who has been a fantastic servant to this club. A player who has wound up opposition fans. A player who has given it all and won loads of trophies. For the club.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking idiot.
Top post. I’m sure you speak for the majority of us.

A player who is open to a Barca move for family reasons but hasn't put in a transfer request and continues to give his all for the club and will knuckle down if no move comes seems like the sort of player that most clubs would give their right arm for.
I expect all professional footballers to want to move on, try something different, experience new surroundings after a certain time at a club. Prove themselves elsewhere. Is it his time? Probably not given their financial situation but it might be next season. Or the season after that.

If that comes to fruition then he leaves with my blessing. A player who has been a fantastic servant to this club. A player who has wound up opposition fans. A player who has given it all and won loads of trophies. For the club.

Well said.

He's not had the easiest time wile he has been here (although that has to be relative to a top professional footballer). I can imagine he wants to put some distance between himself and Mendy for a start.

But on and off the field he never puts a foot wrong. Wile for us it seems crazy to want to go to Barca - none of us are Portuguese and have lived through what he has.

Great Post, brilliantly put.

Barca only needs around €20-25m (first installment) to reach an agreement with City. Everything depends on FDJ.

Barca only needs around €20-25m (first installment) to reach an agreement with City. Everything depends on FDJ.
Its not all they need is it, they need to free up enough money to register all their other players and then Bernardos wages. They also need us to agree a deal. In 2 weeks , unlikely I think.

If they need to free up 144 million, they are in deep. Looking at the figures I've seen regarding their salary output, Busquets and Pique are going to either have to give up a giant chunk of their salaries AND de Jong will have to leave or they are going to have a tough time freeing up that much money. All of this depends on the funky calculus that La Liga uses to make these decisions, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.