Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
City shouldn’t be sloppy seconds for anyone in my book, you like your club to be a joke?

I might be old fashioned here but I don't see how "player wants to play for bigger club" with "my football club is a joke" connects with each other.

City are not at the prestige of Barcelona, especially for Iberians. I'm not ashamed of this in any way nor do I think it makes us lesser as every non-delusional fan in England can say the same about their club. I was proud of City when we were crap in the third tier and I'm just as proud now we're dominating football. My club isn't a joke no matter where we stand in these fictional rankings.

Lucky Bernardo you are playing for a fantastic and honest side like city and you still can't be honest and say where you want to play your football for this season if we were like Barcelona now with all that history etc bullshit and the way they are treating players you would be in city reserve's for the rest of the season in world cup year and they wouldn't give a damn but we are totally different a fantastic club with morals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.