Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
A player who is open to a Barca move for family reasons but hasn't put in a transfer request and continues to give his all for the club and will knuckle down if no move comes seems like the sort of player that most clubs would give their right arm for.
I expect all professional footballers to want to move on, try something different, experience new surroundings after a certain time at a club. Prove themselves elsewhere. Is it his time? Probably not given their financial situation but it might be next season. Or the season after that.

If that comes to fruition then he leaves with my blessing. A player who has been a fantastic servant to this club. A player who has wound up opposition fans. A player who has given it all and won loads of trophies. For the club.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking idiot.
Excellent. Could have been written by Pep that.

thing is we heard all this last year about them struggling to register their new players....same sort of statements/quotes etc for weeks

Yet they had no issues at all when it came down to it.

It will be the same this year

thing is we heard all this last year about them struggling to register their new players....same sort of statements/quotes etc for weeks

Ponzi schemes always fail.

Well they did fail to register that messi bloke. So there was that issue.

Excellent. Could have been written by Pep that.
Yeah, I know its an old fashion concept - loyalty - ffs - he wants to go, but can only go if Barca can stump up the cash you're the fucking idiot, City shouldn’t be sloppy seconds for anyone in my book, you like your club to be a joke?
and what family - his dog? and girlfriend. lol.

Yeah, I know its an old fashion concept - loyalty - ffs - he wants to go, but can only go if Barca can stump up the cash you're the fucking idiot, City shouldn’t be sloppy seconds for anyone in my book, you like your club to be a joke?
and what family - his dog? and girlfriend. lol.
TAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.