Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I know its an old fashion concept - loyalty - ffs - he wants to go, but can only go if Barca can stump up the cash you're the fucking idiot, City shouldn’t be sloppy seconds for anyone in my book, you like your club to be a joke?
and what family - his dog? and girlfriend. lol.
I like my club to behave just the way they do thanks. And they behave that way for very good reason. Seems to work too.

I love a good sleeper account you have to admire the dedication to play the long game but fucking hell it’s a shocking recall to duty by the lad.
I love the amount of paranoia on here its fuckin sad. I post about subjects not about individuals, now I know why these numbers get so high.

Yeah, I know its an old fashion concept - loyalty - ffs - he wants to go, but can only go if Barca can stump up the cash you're the fucking idiot, City shouldn’t be sloppy seconds for anyone in my book, you like your club to be a joke?
and what family - his dog? and girlfriend. lol.
Try and find a 24 hour pharmacy pal. Your meds need topping-up.

If he does end up going I hope it is abroad and not to London.
I’d imagine Chelsea or Arsenal/Spurs would be lurking should the Barca deal not materialise!
Why on earth would he move to another English club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.