Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever is buying whatever from them surely getting a bigger bargain the longer this takes and the more desperate Barca get. Unless of course it's all a sham.
If they file for bankruptcy their investment is likely to be worthless.
At some point one of the levers will open the trapdoor

Absolutely not.
Bernie deserves our loyalty. We as fans love him. We're not fucking Secondpool. (like they hated on Sterling).
Having a player "crying on the bench" benefits no-one. If he really wants to be in Barcelona and they want him, a deal will be facilitated.
Pep has said many times we wont stand in a players way if they want to leave. I totally respect that.
Cannot see us even getting paid if we silva . No club should be even thinking about selling them anyone .

So, Barca have activated the fourth lever and their mouthpieces saying that they should be able to register all their signings. If de Jong leaves, then I'd expect them to bid for Bernardo, and probably get him. To be honest, it seems Bernardo is pretty set on leaving, and while I'd be sad, I'd rather this get sorted this year.

So, Barca have activated the fourth lever and their mouthpieces saying that they should be able to register all their signings. If de Jong leaves, then I'd expect them to bid for Bernardo, and probably get him. To be honest, it seems Bernardo is pretty set on leaving, and while I'd be sad, I'd rather this get sorted this year.

as long as we replace him with a top name then i`d be ok with it.

IF Bernardo wants out, then he should go with our blessing BUT we shouldn’t be letting him go for anything less than his market value (has to be somewhere upwards of £65) if they can’t afford that then tough.. they’ll have to save up and come back next season. I do think that the club’s senior figures have a been ‘a little generous’ to their ex-employers over the past few seasons (Torres/Garcia/ Aguero-albeit it didn’t work out) and I’d be annoyed if he goes for less than he’s worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.