Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Barca have activated the fourth lever and their mouthpieces saying that they should be able to register all their signings. If de Jong leaves, then I'd expect them to bid for Bernardo, and probably get him. To be honest, it seems Bernardo is pretty set on leaving, and while I'd be sad, I'd rather this get sorted this year.
At £80m I expect them to walk away

some of you guys are absolute nuts ffs. to be fair the people who think he's completely irreplaceable and we won't go on without him are equally as nuts but what a weird world of extremes.

That isn't the problem. Everyone can have an opinion. The problem is these two extremes arguing with each other endlessly, boring the fuck out of the 90% who are normal people and can see both sides and accept a bit of grey.

Happening all over the forum these days. The quality of poster has really declined the last couple of years and, imo, something should be done about it before people start giving up on the forum.

If I want this shit, I can look at Twitter.

At £80m I expect them to walk away
This is Barcelona we're talking about. They apparently renewed Dembeles contract with a 100mil release clause (which obviously no club in their right mind would pay), of which Dembele would get 50mil. Expect anything from those shitheads.

That isn't the problem. Everyone can have an opinion. The problem is these two extremes arguing with each other endlessly, boring the fuck out of the 90% who are normal people and can see both sides and accept a bit of grey.

Happening all over the forum these days. The quality of poster has really declined the last couple of years and, imo, something should be done about it before people start giving up on the forum.

If I want this shit, I can look at Twitter.
What do you suggest, we all submit our posts to you to vet first?

Last edited:
This is Barcelona we're talking about. They apparently renewed Dembeles contract with a 100mil release clause (which obviously no club in their right mind would pay), of which Dembele would get 50mil. Expect anything from those shitheads.
It doesn't really matter whether it is Barcelona or not he is still under contract at City and we have our realistic valuation of the player

Bernardo should just say to his gf…

Right, I know it’s cold, dark and rainy for 9 months of the year and the food isn’t great but let’s just stick this out for 3 years.
I then become a legend at this club. We are filthy rich and I would achieve almost all the footballing goals I can in my professional life.
Then in 3 years, I’ll be past my best and we’ll go back to Benfica for a lovely homecoming.
3 years here, 50 years anywhere you want.
What do you say, love?…

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.