Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Silva, apparently
Some of our fans just can't move on can they? :-/

Barça 2009-2012 were the best football side I've ever seen. There was a series of classic La Liga matches on a few months back & it was fascinating to look back on that great Barça side.

Dya know what? I think Messi aside, our City side over the last 2-3 years even without a striker is better! It's a big hill to die on, but 'once in a generation' Messi apart, being able to compare both teams made me realise just how special our side is.

Watching us so regularly, I don't think we City fans fully appreciate what everyone else sees. This made me properly appreciate our evolution from Yaya, Silva, Aguero, Kompany & Fernandinho to Gundog, Bernardo, KDB, Rodri & Haaland etc.

We're truly blessed & it's why I badly want Bernardo to stay, but if he wants to leave, it's best it happens quickly so we can replace him, evolve again & move on.

every thread on this forum should have after the title: also the Jack Grealish thread.

Never a truer word spoken mate.

It’s got do you need to check every thread you open these days, irrespective of its title, and do a quick scan through for ‘Grealish’ popping up (which it inevitably does in most) before skipping through entire chunks of posts firing back and forth like some never ending, cyclical, fucking boring game of tennis.

Otherwise you just end up wasting your life wading through the same tired old arguments about the same player, repeated ad infinitum - day in day out across every single thread on the forum.

It’s like one of those creepy English Civil War battle re-enactment groups, where grown men meet up every week to stage the same skirmishes, with the same predictable routines - and exactly the same outcome - over and over again.

Ah another thread where the Jack Grealish haters have to hate on him every day on every thread. That cult like behaviour, they’d be better off on RAWK.

Back to the thread… Bernardo, hope news of a new contract is true and he signs up. Would love to see Laporta face if that news breaks : )

Some of our fans just can't move on can they? :-/

Barça 2009-2012 were the best football side I've ever seen. There was a series of classic La Liga matches on a few months back & it was fascinating to look back on that great Barça side.

Dya know what? I think Messi aside, our City side over the last 2-3 years even without a striker is better! It's a big hill to die on, but 'once in a generation' Messi apart, being able to compare both teams made me realise just how special our side is.

Watching us so regularly, I don't think we City fans fully appreciate what everyone else sees. This made me properly appreciate our evolution from Yaya, Silva, Aguero, Kompany & Fernandinho to Gundog, Bernardo, KDB, Rodri & Haaland etc.

We're truly blessed & it's why I badly want Bernardo to stay, but if he wants to leave, it's best it happens quickly so we can replace him, evolve again & move on.

So true. Watching City v Macclesfield at their ground & Gillingham at Wembley etc has made city fans a very doubting bunch. We probably don’t appreciate the quality we have seen over the last 10 years because we think it’s not going to last!!

Every new player we bought was never going to be as good as “the last era” & its now happening with Jack.

I’m revelling in our glory; history & future. We (The CFG) are growing all the time & are a force to be reckoned with

EVERYONE - ENJOY!!!

Ah another thread where the Jack Grealish haters have to hate on him every day on every thread. That cult like behaviour, they’d be better off on RAWK.

Back to the thread… Bernardo, hope news of a new contract is true and he signs up. Would love to see Laporta face if that news breaks : )
More importantly I want to know where he hides his magic beans .

At the end of the day unless Barca have his 85 million on a ten year drip there is no way they can afford it. 50 million up front or you can jog on.

As it sounds from his post-match Tweet that Bernardo is definitely on his way, my concern is that we should find a replacement quickly. Would cancelling McAtee's loan be an option?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.