Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

I expect a lot more of these stories to come through in the coming days. But I am confident he is staying. There clearly is no agreement, why would he accept lower wages at Barca when they already need to cut more and still haven't sold Frenkie? Not even registered Kounde yet. Pathetic club.

I expect a lot more of these stories to come through in the coming days. But I am confident he is staying. There clearly is no agreement, why would he accept lower wages at Barca when they already need to cut more and still haven't sold Frenkie? Not even registered Kounde yet. Pathetic club.

It’s true he’s probably agreed personal terms. They’ve been saying this for months. But Barca aren’t gonna pay the asking price so he stays :)

It’s true he’s probably agreed personal terms. They’ve been saying this for months. But Barca aren’t gonna pay the asking price so he stays :)
I find it hard to believe he'd accept lower wages in the prime of his career, surely that shows they don't value him like that and if they did why's he the last one as target? I agree they won't meet our valuation and so it won't happen because of that anyway.

I find it hard to believe he'd accept lower wages in the prime of his career, surely that shows they don't value him like that and if they did why's he the last one as target? I agree they won't meet our valuation and so it won't happen because of that anyway.
why a cut? He's on 7m a year now, they have a limit of 10m per player set by Laporta. If the can find the fee, they'll find the wage to register as well.

It's not personal terms Barça need to be concerned about... They need to shit or get off the transfer fee potty. \0/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.