Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal terms agreed? Barca willing to pay €100m?

A little issue being overlooked is that City have said only if a replacement is found. There’s probably less chance of that happening than the other 2 conditions

What is this fanboy rubbish that started Up? Got to be a ‘young’ thing. I’d love someone to try and ridicule me to my face about sticking up for/liking a city player
I believe it started on here round about the Dzeko and Kolarov time. Both took dog's abuse on here and if you didn't join in the pack mentality you were a fan boy. I believe there may have been some people from their home countries come on here to support them.

Did anyone else wonder why Bernardo hasn't started either of our games so far ? Seemed unusual to me as he was always first choice last season. Or is it because Gundog is the new captain and therefore has to start ?

He will absolutely be the greatest 8 we have ever had. And I include David Silva in that
A few of the football Twitter, new plastic fans and overseas dickheads are after him and Ederson.
They want Neymar for the Twitter bantz.
Phil and Eddie seem to be the new lightning rods for these pathetic fucking virgins
Fuck them plastic cunts. I will take 1,000 fodens over a single one of those fake Twitter cunts from UAE, US, South America etc
Who are you referring to? This post is fucking ridiculous. You're being prejudicial, racist, classist, Arabaphobic, and simply ignorant. Basically being an a hole. And those of you liking the post are just as ignorant. Making all kinds of assumptions and spewing unfounded garbage. You should be embarrassed talking that kind of stupid shit. BTW, are our owners plastic fans too?

Did anyone else wonder why Bernardo hasn't started either of our games so far ? Seemed unusual to me as he was always first choice last season. Or is it because Gundog is the new captain and therefore has to start ?
He doesn’t start because he’s captain, Fernadinho didn’t. Gundogan has started because he’s the man in form. Gundogan, Bernardo and KDB will all play plenty through the season.

Would that be the same mcatee that is not yet breaking into Sheffield Uniteds team? As a replacement for bernado?
That would be the same one mate, like Liam delap being a better fit for us than haaland.

Eds kids are on the ballon d'Or shortlist on bluemoon.

What is this fanboy rubbish that started Up? Got to be a ‘young’ thing. I’d love someone to try and ridicule me to my face about sticking up for/liking a city player
Could be one of my favorite posts ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.