Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
this article not exactly a coincidence with what you posted yesterday @tolmie's hairdoo ?

Come on now, this is getting silly. Tolm isn't every journalist's source of information on City.

Chances are that a lot of the info comes from the same people but tolmie has the benefit of being able to come straight on here and mention it, rather than having to go through the whole process of writing an article.

How is selling future revenues ok under ffp? Genuinely I don’t know, although I believe ffp rules have changed, as decided by the cartel
All business do it, how much cash do you think a lot of multi national companies have to hand? For a vast majority, very little.

Even with ourselves, a couple of years ago we took out a huge loan for "infrastructure projects for the CFG"

FFP is a crock, we all know what it was brought in and we know why it's failed and completely revised.

Come on now, this is getting silly. Tolm isn't every journalist's source of information on City.

Chances are that a lot of the info comes from the same people but tolmie has the benefit of being able to come straight on here and mention it, rather than having to go through the whole process of writing an article.

oh i wasnt claiming that every journalist grabbed info from here mate, it was more the context that we had offered bernardo a pay rise and extended terms and its now been reported that this could be a possibility?

The one just posted before mate a couple of pages back from Oliver Kay? Bernardo now focused on staying and happy to and sources at the club havent ruled out a new contract.

With a Barca buy out clause of 5 million English pounds!! ;^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.