Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets hope this is true
If Bernardo stays that will feel like a new signing

Phillips replaces an ageing Fern

New number 2 keeper, good position to rotate and keep fresh

The best young striker in the world and possibly/potentially the best in South America

A young full back who looks like he has a lot of assists in him (YouTube I know!)

A few youngsters coming through

A happy window for me, whilst dippers look to be missing mane (and a midfield) and have a nutter up front, rags a laughing stock, chelsea throwing money but seemingly without a striker or a coherent plan. I think us, spurs and arsenal have all progressed well, the other 3 haven’t
cheered me up that fellah - you're spot on

oh i wasnt claiming that every journalist grabbed info from here mate, it was more the context that we had offered bernardo a pay rise and extended terms and its now been reported that this could be a possibility?
All coming from the same source, the club.

Barcelona is a still a huge, iconic club that a vast majority of players would love to play for, the Barcelona board/ethics are a joke and a scandal.
Agree, but let’s be honest and say that most players are in it for their own financial gain, but how many would want to play for a club with great history and be told at the end of the month, “sorry, we can’t pay you this month”???

Agree, but let’s be honest and say that most players are in it for their own financial gain, but how many would want to play for a club with great history and be told at the end of the month, “sorry, we can’t pay you this month”???
Many would let's not kid ourselves, they will get their money and plenty of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.