Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
The singing of his name from all 4 stands on Saturday seems to have done the trick thank the Lord
Being frank, I’m a bit surprised he’s never realised the love we have for him, maybe he just keeps off social media and keeps himself to himself in that way etc etc, but I do find it hard to fathom how he didn’t realise.

Being frank, I’m a bit surprised he’s never realised the love we have for him, maybe he just keeps off social media and keeps himself to himself in that way etc etc, but I do find it hard to fathom how he didn’t realise.

He probably did /does,but maybe the emotion shown on Saturday was the realisation that made him think,you know what these adore me,why piss about leaving,when I have fans like this.

Only human after all I suppose,I've kept fairly quiet on this subject,didn't want kiss of death on it.

we'll miss Raz.

I'll miss all of them and I think the team will at various points as well.

But it's football, people move on and you can only do your best to replace them. In that regard, I'm just glad we got a consistent goalscorer through the door before he left and we're not waiting until next summer to replace Zinchenko or Fernandinho.

He probably did /does,but maybe the emotion shown on Saturday was the realisation that made him think,you know what these adore me,why piss about leaving,when I have fans like this.

Only human after all I suppose,I've kept fairly quiet on this subject,didn't want kiss of death on it.
I get you mate, not saying it didn’t have an effect as it certainly seems it did, regardless, it does make me question how much HE was onboard with the whole proposed move in the first place, I’m not convinced he had his heart set on it 100%, which again leads on to the possibility it’s not Bernie who’s the driving force behind it all ?

Anyway, brilliant news if all this is true.

While not in the same league as the reception the real King got on his return against Newcastle in '77, it was a heartwarming moment on Saturday afternoon.
That will forever live in my memory Jim and one of the only times I nearly cried at a football match.Also have to thank the Newcastle fans that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.