Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreeing wage is not at all a problem in the modern day...but the constant news mentioning that they already got him (for peanuts no less is infuriating). I dont think we do that at all...
We don't. Just like we don't roll around the ground after every foul, or surround the ref with an angry mob after every debatable or even undebatable call, or take hours to put the ball back into play when we're ahead. I'm not saying absolutely never, but we employ these type of tactics less than any team I've probably ever seen. We do commit tactical fouls as part of our game, but overall our sportsmanship is parallel to our playing excellence and I think that's saying something. The funny part is you'll never hear it mentioned by anyone. I know I went off on a tangent but the post made me think of other shit we just don't do.

Get stuffed Laporta you vile cretin. I hope your fans chuck rotten fruit in your face (maybe an anvil sneaked in to) when trying to explain why your nonsense didn't get you the player. I used to think this guy was a model for other owners/presidents but he is just as much of a slimy arse as the moron who preceded him. I am glad our ex Barca staff saw through his bullcrap and got pissed off about it.

Obviously very happy Bernado is staying, i hope his missus is not giving him a hard time for it and he can now crack on. Brilliant news.
If Bernardo has the same quality moves off the field as he does on it I'm sure she'll get along just fine. My man Bernardo!

It’s so good news he stays this season, and hopefully extend. But it’s very bad news for one player: Grealish.

In midfield, De Bruyne can’t be dropped, Gundogan might extend as he still has so much class, and if Bernardo stays, I can’t see Grealish staying at our club. Once Alvarez is up to speed on the wings, he will compete with Foden, Mahrez and Alvarez for the wings. In midfield, the competition is too big. He won’t bench Gundo, Bernardo or KDB.

There really is no room for Grealish in this team, especially if Bernardo decides to extend with City. That would be the end for Grealish.
There will be plenty of games for everyone

It’s so good news he stays this season, and hopefully extend. But it’s very bad news for one player: Grealish.

In midfield, De Bruyne can’t be dropped, Gundogan might extend as he still has so much class, and if Bernardo stays, I can’t see Grealish staying at our club. Once Alvarez is up to speed on the wings, he will compete with Foden, Mahrez and Alvarez for the wings. In midfield, the competition is too big. He won’t bench Gundo, Bernardo or KDB.

There really is no room for Grealish in this team, especially if Bernardo decides to extend with City. That would be the end for Grealish.
There it is. The let's make this a negative about Grealish post. Right on time.

Looks like the little fella is staying, he is my favourite player again now and can rest easy that my panini sticker book hasn't been downgraded.

Hopefully the end for you. Jacks alright, frankly you’re not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.