Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets all take a minute.. and appreciate the small amount of people here on the forums that never actually got nervous over Bernardo leaving when the numbers didnt' make sense from the beginning.

Honestly, could anyone actually see City selling Bernardo for 45 mil to Barca when Cucurella is 63 mil, Fofana is 85 mil, Grealish and Nunez are 100 mil??

I guess logic prevailed with Bernie.. he didn't really want to join a club where he'd be forced to take a paycut for the next transfer window or get booed vs cheered at the Etihad.

And Barca journailists showed they're nothing more than fake news journalists trying to flood the twitter world with chaos so those who can't do simple math start believing their baseless lies and go bonkers.

I think most people thought it.

The small number who didn't like to post paranoia most days.

Wouldn't buying a house indicate staying beyond 1 more year?

If reports of him staying one year then leaving, wouldn't you just stay at your apartment for that year, why wouwld you buy a house for a year then sell it. Seems odd.

This seems like a long term committment.
Raheem’s house is up for sale…
Though there were rumours around February that Alexander Arnold was in talks to buy it
Mad how so many of these cult legends like Salah etc actually want to live closer to Manchester than liverpool, innit…
Bernie and his missus were apparently looking round Dunham Massey area a few weeks back

I think most people thought it.

The small number who didn't like to post paranoia most days.
The people posting Gerardo Romero’s hourly dose of bullshit and propaganda were probably the same ones posting all that ‘nailed on’ Pep to Juventus bollocks defecating from the arse of the Italian media a couple of years ago

I was pretty confident he was going to stay beforehand and the latest media briefings have pretty much convinced me he's going nowhere.

It just never made sense that we'd sell him, not this summer anyway and the flapping was hilarious. Some people think City are a soft touch but in reality we've priced him out of moving in a nice way. City do things in a very planned way and when we do sell we usually do it when we're ready and when they're on our terms i.e. a good price for us and when we have a replacement lined up.

There's still a chance he could go next summer even with the latest rumours of a new deal in my opinion but City will be prepared for it if he did want to go.

30349918-8486775-image-a-32_1593773513815.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.