Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets all take a minute.. and appreciate the small amount of people here on the forums that never actually got nervous over Bernardo leaving when the numbers didnt' make sense from the beginning.

Honestly, could anyone actually see City selling Bernardo for 45 mil to Barca when Cucurella is 63 mil, Fofana is 85 mil, Grealish and Nunez are 100 mil??

I guess logic prevailed with Bernie.. he didn't really want to join a club where he'd be forced to take a paycut for the next transfer window or get booed vs cheered at the Etihad.

And Barca journailists showed they're nothing more than fake news journalists trying to flood the twitter world with chaos so those who can't do simple math start believing their baseless lies and go bonkers.
Still got this niggling feeling that Barcelona will put in a 60m bid on the last day of the window and Txiki will accept (ffs txiki). I also think that Newcastle are going to bash us this weekend. And my dog is going to get run over by a car.

Signed,
p.taker

Is he still living in Manchester? He moved here not long before lockdown iirc
Probably still has a few contacts among the Spanish and Portuguese speaking contingent
He's close with Laporte, they were on holiday together over the summer

My mate lived in the same building, he insisted all along for the last two summers that Bernie wouldn’t leave, he just got freaked out and painfully homesick during lockdown - especially living in the city centre with no green space. Essentially a gilded cade in a strange land, unable to see family and friends. Totally understandable
Funnily enough my mate has now moved out to Cheshire as well…
All us posh bastards live out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.