Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona offer £60 million we say no.

PSG offer £59 million and they believe we would say yes?

Apart from Paris being a bigger toilet than Manchester and that takes some doing, what's the draw for Bernie?

Barcelona never offered anything.

60m would be a pisstake anyway.

I personally think he’s been our most influential player these back to back title wins, he should be on pay parity with top earners and barring any last minute curve balls, we get to watch one of the most graceful players since his namesake for at least another season; that reception he received weekend should be every week and what’s laughable is the number on here who think what he does could be replicated by the FDJ of this world…

Made up and getting to watch him week in and week out, in a city shirt, is something we need to savour…. With all the fanfare around Haaland, we are yet to see this link up, which I’m salivating over as the cute passes and vision in the pockets will be orgasmic; I’ll wager he assists the Viking more than any other player this year…

Well said and agree with you entirely on the potential link-up with 'Big Haal'
FWIW Zin, if he stays i think he will sign a new bumper deal at City!

Well said and agree with you entirely on the potential link-up with 'Big Haal'
FWIW Zin, if he stays i think he will sign a new bumper deal at City!
He deserves the bump as recognition but alas, I do think it’s for a solitary year, however, he’ll go on a pedestal with some of the greats for me if he can add to the trophy cabinet this year, which will be some goodbye )8

He deserves the bump as recognition but alas, I do think it’s for a solitary year, however, he’ll go on a pedestal with some of the greats for me if he can add to the trophy cabinet this year, which will be some goodbye )8
I agree that if he stays another year it would be great and if he wants to leave then so be it. If that were to happen we would have been privileged to have had 6 seasons of Bernardo, 5 of them being exceptional.

Agree, I always think we look a bit more lethargic when he’s absent. Agree, think he’s a key player as much as any other.

I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt and going to assume he’s an idiot instead.
God I’ve mellowed.
No I’m just being realistic. I’m sorry for saying we won’t get as much next summer as we would this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.