Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one criticism I have of him is the fact he doesn't score enough goals for a guy with such a technique.

He gets about as many as I could expect, given the position he plays.

He scores at a higher rate than David Silva did for us, for example, and completely shits all over Iniesta's goals to games ratio at Barca.

Bernardo's goal return is more in line with Zidane when he was at Real Madrid.

Wish I bookmarked all those comments from disrespectful cunts on here, having digs at Bernardo and his missus. I'm ashamed to support the same club as some of you.
They have cropped up in so many threads. He is obviously a lovely bloke and has been brilliant for us. Shows how fickle people can be. Very scouse as well I think

They should be able to buy no one due to FFP but then again their smarmy fucking chairman is on the board of UEFA
Yep, his place on the board was instigated by Juve Chairman Agnelli, all in the interest of setting up a Super League, they’re so envious of the finances the Premier League generates.

Yep, his place on the board was instigated by Juve Chairman Agnelli, all in the interest of setting up a Super League, they’re so envious of the finances the Premier League generates.

his charges for corruption regarding the world cup seem to have gone quiet as well strangely enough?

They have cropped up in so many threads. He is obviously a lovely bloke and has been brilliant for us. Shows how fickle people can be. Very scouse as well I think
Probably new age fantasy football and fifa on the PS fans. Mostly never been to the matches or if they had spent most of it taking selfies and videoing kdb taking a corner. But hey, football is about revenue now, so they're needed.
My opinion, he's a really nice guy and world class footballer. Would like to see him a bit more advanced but he's un pressable so is useful further back.
He's been great for us, gave us some great moments, hates the scousers as much as us. Unfortunately, he or his missus prefer nicer weather, who doesn't? If he wants to leave, OK, as long as we get a fair value for him great!!! I wish him the best and John the dog. If he stays I will enjoy every match he plays.

I personally think he’s been our most influential player these back to back title wins, he should be on pay parity with top earners and barring any last minute curve balls, we get to watch one of the most graceful players since his namesake for at least another season; that reception he received weekend should be every week and what’s laughable is the number on here who think what he does could be replicated by the FDJ of this world…

Made up and getting to watch him week in and week out, in a city shirt, is something we need to savour…. With all the fanfare around Haaland, we are yet to see this link up, which I’m salivating over as the cute passes and vision in the pockets will be orgasmic; I’ll wager he assists the Viking more than any other player this year…

Best and most effective player at the club for me and even more so when KDB has has his spells out with injury.

And again for me a player who deserves to be financially rewarded for his efforts, we have given players in this squad new contracts and big pay rises, Bernardo Silva should be one if not the most rewarded player in this squad, no one deserves better.

Last edited:
Nottingham Forest have agreed a £44.5m deal, including add-ons, with Wolves for midfielder Morgan Gibbs-White.

Bernardo now worth 200m
200m plus 200m in add ons, that deal for Gibbs-White is plain wrong, somethings very suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.