Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem we have is that Silva has a unique skill set that is hard to replace. Versatile,great ball retention,skilful,hard working,goal scorer he has it all he is perfect for our team, there are no like for like replacements for him. If he does end up leaving then best case scenario for me would be a FDJ swap with money also coming our way then put that money towards getting Pedro Neto from Wolves think he would be an awesome signing for us and gives us a bit more depth to our squad.

Getting really sick and tired of this situation. Part of me can’t really understand why Pep feels the need to answer the question and constantly tell us how much Bernardo loves Barcelona. Who gives a fuck what he thinks of Barcelona?

Call me cynical but any other club and Pep doesn’t reference them and bats away any questions IMO.

Getting really sick and tired of this situation. Part of me can’t really understand why Pep feels the need to answer the question and constantly tell us how much Bernardo loves Barcelona. Who gives a fuck what he thinks of Barcelona?

Call me cyclical but any other club and Pep doesn’t reference them and bats away any questions IMO.
Cyclical

Hahahahahaha.

It's not often posts make me laugh out loud but this one is a cracker.

Haaland is the embodiment of everything Pep has been crying out for in big games. He is a killer, who will take one chance and score one goal.

Every game we've not won under Pep has been because we lacked a clinical finisher, and Haaland will play every game he's fit enough to play.
Not entirely true, he could have had a hat trick in every game so far if he'd taken the chances.

It's just not realistic for us to expect him to score every chance he gets, granted he's still more clinical than what we've had the past couple of seasons.

I've been more impressed with the way he creates big chances out of half chances.

Haaland is going to press like everyone else. Why do you think he wouldn't?

He was averaging 12 or 13 pressues per game for Dortmund, which is a 1 below what Sterling and Jesus were doing last year, the same as Grealish and more than Mahrez.
He has to learn how we do it. That takes time. No one has suggested he can’t do it, merely that he will need time to adapt and that may mean he is benched if Pep doesn’t think he’s ready.

Should Pep deem he is, he’ll obviously start. Sergio didn’t play every big game, did he?

He has to learn how we do it. That takes time. No one has suggested he can’t do it, merely that he will need time to adapt and that may mean he is benched if Pep doesn’t think he’s ready.

Should Pep deem he is, he’ll obviously start. Sergio didn’t play every big game, did he?

You think a player spends 4 years at Red Bull Salzburg and Dortmund and doesn't know how to press?

Bewtween Jesse Marsch, Marco Rose and Lucien Favre, Haaland has played most of his career under managers who are among the most committed to pressing in the game. That's the whole Red Bull blueprint.

Don't worry, he already knows how to do it. Nothing at all like Sergio.

You think a player spends 4 years at Red Bull Salzburg and Dortmund and doesn't know how to press?

Bewtween Jesse Marsch, Marco Rose and Lucien Favre, Haaland has played most of his career under managers who are among the most committed to pressing in the game. That's the whole Red Bull blueprint.

Don't worry, he already knows how to do it. Nothing at all like Sergio.
I’m sure Haaland understands what the concept of pressing means.

I’m not sure that Haaland knows how Pep wants him to press as of yet and how his demands change each game, pendent on the opponent.

It‘s a bit like saying he knew where to be to score his goals for his previous teams. He’ll need to adapt his game to where he needs to be to score the optimum number of goals for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.