Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca registering kounde today w/o selling anyone bcuz la liga have given them the green light... they are saying sales of dest, aubameyang and depay would be enough to register bernie w/o selling de jong therefore.

Barca registering kounde today w/o selling anyone bcuz la liga have given them the green light... they are saying sales of dest, aubameyang and depay would be enough to register bernie w/o selling de jong therefore.
What I don’t get is that the levers they have been pulling are in essence selling off a portions of future income.
Therefore, the turnover to wage ratio has to change.
The wages they are allowed to pay surely has to be less.
Or am I missing something?

That is if they match our valuation

Bernie talk from 4 minute 15 sec onwards. I personally agree with what the panel says, saying Pep comments dont help anyone (the one where he says bernie loves Barca)

It depends if people read peps quote in full or sky sports news et al quotes that only tell half the story.
Pep says Bernardo loves the city of Barcelona. Sky sports news said Bernardo loves Barca. Huge difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.