Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not? Every transfer window for the last two years he’s said something? Maybe we should be proactive for once and sort it?? Very frustrating hearing it constantly to be honest. Depends where he could go though?
I have never read anything about a transfer that he has said. Has he said that he wants away and been quoted on it?

He puts in a huge shift but lacks an end product to be honest and has done his whole time here.
What a crock of shit to be fair. He's not in the team for his "end product" he's there for his workrate, and providing "key passes", which he regularly does, not assists or goals, but key to the goals we score, and as an attacking player he does far more defensively than any of our other attacking players, far more.

As an example, watch the everton equaliser at the weekend.

Their player gets the ball near the halfway line, Mahrez is about 2 yards away, he runs forward with it, when he gets near our box, Mahrez is still about 2 yards away, having "tracked" the run, at any point in that "tracking" he could have caught the lad (who even slipped at one point), and made a foul, preventing the shot.

Bernardo would never have let him get that far, he regularly puts a shift in, that the likes of Mahrez, and Grealish (and even Foden) don't even try too.

He puts in a huge shift but lacks an end product to be honest and has done his whole time here. Really like bernardo but are we too lenient on him.

Wrong manager/club for him, in terms of not being the main player the team is built around. Same issue that Grealish, Mahrez and Foden. But they make their choices, good luck to them.

What a crock of shit to be fair. He's not in the team for his "end product" he's there for his workrate, and providing "key passes", which he regularly does, not assists or goals, but key to the goals we score, and as an attacking player he does far more defensively than any of our other attacking players, far more.

Their player gets the ball near the halfway line, Mahrez is about 2 yards away, he runs forward with it, when he gets near our box, Mahrez is still about 2 yards away, having "tracked" the run, at any point in that "tracking" he could have caught the lad (who even slipped at one point), and made a foul, preventing the shot.

Bernardo would never have let him get that far, he regularly puts a shift in, that the likes of Mahrez, and Grealish (and even Foden) don't even try too.

I think the point is that Kante-like role he’s been moulded into is a shame considering the player who shone for Monaco - he was an exciting dribbler who could/should have become one of the best attacking midfielders in the world.

I think the point is that Kante-like role he’s been moulded into is a shame considering the player who shone for Monaco - he was an exciting dribbler who could/should have become one of the best attacking midfielders in the world.
Well every time I watch Bernardo, if he's good, bad, or indifferent, he looks to enjoy what he's doing for our club.

I've never seen him not put a shift in, even on days where he's not at his best in himself. I'll always appreciate players like him, whatever level we are playing at, and I've watched plenty with "talent" over the decades, who didn't try enough, and I'll take those who put a shift in first every time.

Nice opinion. He does regularly put a shift in I agree, but he sometimes lacks the final product that the likes of Mahrez and even Foden have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.