Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benfica won't do it. Benfica wants a lot of cash for Enzo. Benfica does not need Bernado to win the league... They will buy some nice young lad from South America who will have big resell value...

Yeah and I've just seen he's off to Chelsea anyway.

No one will,
usual blue moon spectacles people last summer saying he was worth 100 million. Be lucky to re coup what he paid ..

Funny how he’s wanted to leave a few times but no one actually bid, apart from Barcelona trying to get him on Klarna

If you're a football club looking for someone who runs a lot, moans a lot and scores five goals a season, there are a shitload of far cheaper options than Bernardo Silva. That is why nobody bids on him.

I'll be honest, I've massively gone off him over the last 12 months. I think it's absolutely gross how our fanbase are completely fine with him mouthing off about wanting to leave all the time, but turned on Sterling for simply hinting that he may be OK with leaving.

Once you accept that the huge majority of our players and other teams players have no affinity with the clubs they play for you can see the woods for the trees.

There are only certain players who deserve a fans affection, the others are merely employees and you shouldn't invest passion into them at all.

Last edited:
Once you accept that the huge majority of our platers and other teams players have no affinity with the clubs they play for you can see the woods for the trees.

Why is he our only player who feels the need to vocalise his desire to fuck off several times a year then? And why were fans so immeasurably furious when Raheem Sterling vocalised a desire to leave (justified by his situation at the club, whereas Bernardo's is not), and angry when Sané decided to leave, but totally fine with Silva doing it?

It's plain weird.

It always ends in tears, a good player or manager going, its life, we need to man-up.
He came here for the 'project' now 'WE' need to move on, same will happen with Pep and Haaland when they go

WE WILL ALWAYS BE HERE..until we die...win or lose

His spoiled wife's in his shell-like every five minutes, fuck off and get a pool in Portugal, all part of his plan.

its not like hes arsed about us.

for me, the media are still after Bernardo Silva, they have not let it go about the Mendy tweet,
it's become a witch hunt, they're hounding him out, so he can not settle, his form dipped after what happened and really never got it back, his form is so patchy that pep does not keep him in the starting 11 for long,

if Bernardo Silva is not happy at Manchester city, then let him leave, get good money for him because at the moment he is miles off and just a squad player, we want players 100% behind pep and wants to play for manchester city

for me, the media are still after Bernardo Silva, they have not let it go about the Mendy tweet,
it's become a witch hunt, they're hounding him out, so he can not settle, his form dipped after what happened and really never got it back, his form is so patchy that pep does not keep him in the starting 11 for long,

if Bernardo Silva is not happy at Manchester city, then let him leave, get good money for him because at the moment he is miles off and just a squad player, we want players 100% behind pep and wants to play for manchester city
The media have played a role. It’s doesn’t disguise the fact that Bernardo has wanted out now for over 2 seasons. The Mendy stuff was a witch-hunt and maybe he has never recovered.

Going by what he has been saying to the press I think it’s rather more simple. He wants to live in a warmer climate. Winning with city is now a distant second. We all love his work rate, tenacity and sublime qualities on the ball. He reminds me of Grealish is many ways.

His time is up unfortunately and we all will move on. Another hard act to follow.

Last edited:
Once you accept that the huge majority of our platers and other teams players have no affinity with the clubs they play for you can see the woods for the trees.

There are only certain players who deserve a fans affection, the others are merely employees and you shouldn't invest passion into them at all.

Bernardo not only one, bet he only sign because Pep and money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.