Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact he wants to leave & we wont keep an unhappy player, will mean we get rinsed by the fee we get.
Probably end up around the 60m mark.
I will always love the guy, brilliant signing for us
He wasn’t the happiest last year nobody bid what we wanted he stayed as long as he is giving his best who cares

Does seem like he is putting a bit more pressure on the club this time.

With 2 years left on his contract, I could quite easily see City proving him out of a move (by asking for market value).

Think he is wanting us to lower that price to around 40-50 million (assume we would want 70-80 million).

I can see Real being in for him (especially with Modric/ Kroos leaving (although hopefully they will pay the going rate), Barca cannot afford even the lower fee (although they might still find a way). A.Madrid as an outside chance. I can’t see us selling to PSG, Italian clubs I would be surprised if again they pay even the lower fee.

MacAllister could be a good option if we sell.

I think its time to cut our ties ,bin great player but u dont want players that dont wanna be here ,its 3rd time now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.