Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's certainly not short of a few quid and his next move would be for at least four years, taking him up to 33, so he has to balance how long he wants to wait before going home and playing for Benfica again, as opposed to a deal somewhere else right now that still has to factor an outright transfer fee and improve his present City salary.

Only Paris likely to be able to do that. I would certainly opt for Lisbon at this stage of his life if Fernandez was in the equation.

Him, Rodri and Bellingham in the middle, I think we might be okay for a few years!!

So he has a big decision to make as i`m not sure the club will want to deal with PSG, barca are skint, Madrid don`t need him? Maybe making more money then he could have dreamed of as a kid and still getting 50,000 plus euros a week and being back home is a tempting idea?

I was thinking the very same yesterday. It's a bit of a stretch, but if Bernardo REALLY misses home, isn't Bernardo & £30m to Benfica, & Enzo to City a perfect solution all round?

Presumably Benfica wont pay the salary he expects ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.