Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he leaves on good terms as he is in the city team of the decade framed on my wall. Might have to get the felt tip marker out to scribble over his head -:)

Could maybe put Haalands head on instead? Second thoughts he is away to Madrid soon. Fuck sake silva and your homesicknes.

Last edited:
Presumably Benfica wont pay the salary he expects ?
I thought about that, so there's nothing stopping City topping up the fee with €15 in add ons so Benfica can match & improve Bernardo's wage.

Anyway, according to Bernardo he wants away because of the lifestyle. As long as his wages are matched & he's back home in Portugal, isn't that Nirvana for Bernie?

It'd be interesting if City & Benfica agree a deal, Enzo says he wants City & it's left to Bernardo to stand by his "Different Lifestyle" claim, or see if a different intent emerges.

Personally I suspect he's not thinking about Benfica until he's at least 32 & near enough done with top level European football...

Last edited:
I thought about that, so there's nothing stopping City topping up the fee with €15 in add ons so Benfica can match & improve Bernardo's wage.

Anyway, according to Bernardo he wants away because of the lifestyle. As long as his wages are matched & he's back home in Portugal, isn't that Nirvana for Bernie?

It'd be interesting if City & Benfica agree a deal, Enzo says he wants City & it's left to Bernardo to stand by his "Different Lifestyle" claim, or see if a different intent emerges.

Personally I suspect he's not thinking about Benfica until he's at least 32 & near enough done with top level European football...
Enzo says he wants City !

What has he done thats upset you so much?
It’s not what he’s done it’s what he hasn’t done . Everyone is in limbo atm as only he knows what his plan is . Don’t get me wrong he is a great player and I’d love him to sign a new contract but it won’t happen and he will be off in the summer which is fine as he doesn’t owe us anything but he needs to be truthful now and either way we need to know so we can plan ahead .

Like most City fans I’d hate to Bernie go. However, he has made it pretty clear that he wants to go. We need to do some rebuilding of the squad as quite a few are comfortably into their thirties and will need to be replaced sooner rather than later. If we can get decent money for Bernie now let him go and invest the proceeds in the squad.

City Xtra on Instagram stating it's Cancelo that doesn't have the greatest relationship with Pep. I assume Laporte has his nose out of joint because Ake, Stones and Akanji have been the better defenders in the past few months. I like Laporte but seems a mard arse. Cancelo is a very popular member of the squad from interviews with fellow players.
Called it when he quit France for Spain Internationally - got dogs abuse.
Lacks a spine and throws the toys when things don't go his way - great player but needs a new "project"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.