Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are a shambles of a club. I think Bernado has more chance of going to Atletico Madrid or PSG

Barca reporters are bunch of twats. They use Bernardo just to gain clicks and some of their dumb fans flow with the nonsense

A report this morning that City have set Bernardo's fee at £57 million & will let him leave this summer. What are these reporters smoking?!! To summarise. He is 28 years old which in football terms is the absolute prime age with regards to peaking performance. A similar player in his position went to Barca from Liverpool (coutinho) for around £130 million (with add ons) and he is not in the same class as Bernardo. Why would City let one of the top half dozen players in world football leave in his prime for a cut price fee? Along with Foden, KDB, Grealish, Mahrez, Alvarez and Haaland City have the most potent attacking force in world football. Go away rumours.

from rumours on this forum im lead to believe he was on a one man wrecking mission in a training sesh, it got a lot of players backs up.
bonus rumour is that phil was not injured just told to stay clear because of the cancelo bust up. not sure how true that rings, but it's out there.
I'm led to believe you have been causing trouble at your workplace. It's just rumours but it's out there. Just saying.

A report this morning that City have set Bernardo's fee at £57 million & will let him leave this summer. What are these reporters smoking?!! To summarise. He is 28 years old which in football terms is the absolute prime age with regards to peaking performance. A similar player in his position went to Barca from Liverpool (coutinho) for around £130 million (with add ons) and he is not in the same class as Bernardo. Why would City let one of the top half dozen players in world football leave in his prime for a cut price fee? Along with Foden, KDB, Grealish, Mahrez, Alvarez and Haaland City have the most potent attacking force in world football. Go away rumours.
I think we'd snap anyone's hand off for £57m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.