Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very conflicted on this, always wanting players who don't wish to stay to be sold. He is a massive part of our success and he is able to do things on the pitch that are unique. I would be delighted if he has resolved his own personal conflicts and wishes to stay, but if he is still keen on leaving, or is even unsure, he has to go.

If PSG - Swap for Veratti
If Atletico - Swap for Felix (+ money)
If Barca - Swap for De Jong (+ money)
Barcelona wants all city players for cheap or free -Bernardo, Gundogan, and Laporte. Better sell him to PSG, Bernando has been wanting to leave for 2 years , if anyone pays over 50-55m we should look to sell

Yes lucky for us. I suspect you are one of the few people in the world who thinks that bernardo is currently in the top half dozen players in the world though.
Admiration is in the eye of the beholder. I don't know how to do one of those video clips on here but tell me who else could have scored that worldy on the half volley at Sporting Lisbon. Messi yep, Mbappe sure, Ronaldo...possibly maybe with his right foot, Foden & Kdb another yes....can't think of many others playing at the top level. Anyhow...I'm happy to think that so it's good enough for me. ;-)

If that is the case he is going to stay put

Not 100% sure mate but I’m sure they made a huge loss last year as well and have to cut costs. If Messi leaves that will help them no question but they will still be way over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.