Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this morning that’s he’s “close” to a deal to move to Saudi. Obviously the money being offered to go there is head turning but I can’t see why a player in his prime would want to go to a geriatrics league.

Having said that, if the Saudis were happy to pay £47m for Neves, they will surely come up with £70/80m for Bernie, enough to buy
Declan Rice if we throw PHillips in the deal.

Interesting times.

What a waste of talent if he goes to Saudi at his age , he’s never struck me as someone who puts money over his career.
Yep, i love the guy but will think a lot less of him if he commits career suicide going to Saudi just for the money.

Can't believe people are saying its an opportunity to secure his future financially. What a crock of shit, its pure greed and a total waste of a career if that's what he chooses. I will lose a lot of respect for him when at 28 he has his best playing days ahead of him and he wastes it for money. Poor from Bernardo if true and on the back of everything we've heard for the last 2 summers.

Can't believe people are saying its an opportunity to secure his future financially. What a crock of shit, its pure greed and a total waste of a career if that's what he chooses. I will lose a lot of respect for him when at 28 he has his best playing days ahead of him and he wastes it for money. Poor from Bernardo if true and on the back of everything we've heard for the last 2 summers.
Anyone heard the rumour that a player like Bernardo, at his peak, may be initially signed by a Saudi club.
Then, he will be loaned to another club ?
Guess, which one, to get around FFP rules ?

Anyone heard the rumour that a player like Bernardo, at his peak, may be initially signed by a Saudi club.
Loaned to who? I saw that with Neves to Newcastle which if true will absolutely stink.

Barcelona, haha. Corrupt cunts.

Would be genuinely shocked if he went to Saudi. Aside from Neves, it's mostly misfits on big money who are on the decline that are moving there. Would be a real shame and disappointing to see one of the best players in the world at his peak move to an exhibition league. Totally understand the appeal for him in moving to another European city in one of the top leagues where he can enjoy another culture and win more top prizes. As a cosmopolitan kind of guy someone who likes to mix it with locals i think it would be a weird move for him to Saudi given the restrictions that locals are expected to live under. And if it's purely about money, it's still weird given they'll still be there chucking massive wages around at players in the arse end of their careers in a couple of years time.

Don't give a fuck whatever trick they are up to. As long as we get paid the full transfer fee upfront. None of this 25% today , 10% next year, 30% in two years and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.