Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should take it very serious though. Coz that opportunity only exists for a short while.
Not when they still got a few years left in the tank and a very young family to consider too. Messi didn't move until very late in his career.

I feel like it would be nice to maybe have a girlfriend or wife or at the very least play the field. What kind of social life can a footballer have in SA? If they have a girlfriend or wife can they really expect them to want to move there?

I would be gutted if Bernie left but doubly so if he wasted his talent & fucked off to Saudi

I feel like it would be nice to maybe have a girlfriend or wife or at the very least play the field. What kind of social life can a footballer have in SA? If they have a girlfriend or wife can they really expect them to want to move there?
The world is a small place and if you earning hundreds of thousands a month it's a very small place.

A short trip to Dubai, southern Europe or wherever you desire.

Crazy money and a lifestyle to go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.