Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant fault him if he wanted a couple of years in saudi, he would be made for life,and go home to end his career, hes won it all,worked his bollocks off from the moment he came here, recharge his batteries in saudi and finish with a glorious return home.

dont want to loose him ,but where else would he go,fucking france is a definite no, and im pretty certain no team in spain will pay what we want,germany ?,italy? good luck to the lad if he does decide to go to saudi ,family first and with the money the lad could earn they would be set forever

Bernardo has mentioned on numerous occasions that playing for Pep is taxing. And that is okay, I mean he shows up and plays his ass off for us, but I think there is a limit to how much Pep the players can take.

cant fault him if he wanted a couple of years in saudi, he would be made for life,and go home to end his career, hes won it all,worked his bollocks off from the moment he came here, recharge his batteries in saudi and finish with a glorious return home.

dont want to loose him ,but where else would he go,fucking france is a definite no, and im pretty certain no team in spain will pay what we want,germany ?,italy? good luck to the lad if he does decide to go to saudi ,family first and with the money the lad could earn they would be set forever
He would be set for this lifetime and several others, it will set his whole complete family up for eternity.

No chance. I'd want 120m minimum for him.

If they want him, they can pay it.
He's already for sale for something around €70m - If he wants to go there, and we get that kind of offer I'd imagine the club will accept. There may be a small premium to tie it up quickly, but I'd be surprised if they'd just give us an extra 50-60m just because they have it.

He's already for sale for something around €70m - If he wants to go there, and we get that kind of offer I'd imagine the club will accept. There may be a small premium to tie it up quickly, but I'd be surprised if they'd just give us an extra 50-60m just because they have it.
Yes, and Bernardo would probably be angry if we all of a sudden raised the fee significantly.

The monies on offer are so ridiculously high only a fool would turn it down

Bernardo has nothing left to prove to ANYBODY.
He hasn't but I wonder what he'll be remembered for. Is Oscar remembered as a two times premier league winner or the guy who effectively retired from top flight football at 28?
Bernardo will be staggeringly wealthy as opposed to unbelievably rich.

He hasn't but I wonder what he'll be remembered for. Is Oscar remembered as a two times premier league winner or the guy who effectively retired from top flight football at 28?
Bernardo will be staggeringly wealthy as opposed to unbelievably rich.
He also unlike Oscar has a pocket full of medals, as said after Istanbul , club wise he has it all.

He not only sets himself up for life but his extended family, it's insane money on offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.