Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea about the reliability of CNN Portugal, have they ever spoken about transfers before.. The Marca stuff wasnt very high though. It's depending on journalists there. (who)

The weather is pretty horrible, dust storms, strong winds, incredibly dry air (not very healthy), not to mention 45-50 C in summer.
If its anything like Qatar where I am, they don't play in summer. Yes it's not great early or late in the season but it's blood lovely in between. My son plays for a pro clubs youth team, most QSL games are played at night as are the trainings. After a season my son didn't complain playing in the heat .......... for free.

If he is leaving them him leaving for Saudi is the best thing for City.
We get the fee he is worth and not get fucked around all summer by Barcelona.
Bernardo gets an absolute satchel of cash and then after 2-3 seasons he can go back to his home team and paly until he doesn't want to anymore.
Cracking player and all respect to him for playing like he has, while wanting to leave.

No way Bernardo‘s going to Saudi, too fucking hot for John. I’m going to report him to the RSPCA on animal cruelty and will need to do his time at the Etihad

They were both up to mischief prior to 2019, in Bernardo's first two years.

Imagine anyone winning the lottery jackpot every month for three years, tax free!

If they pay is what we want and it doesn’t hurt us where he goes then good luck to him! Love the guy but if he wants out and can earn a shit load then fair play. We can literally get our Declan Rice transfer fee sorted as well in one go! ;-)

Mail Sport understands the Saudi Pro League side have the budget to offer wages north of £75million a season as their recruitment drive continues.

Gaughan is not really clear what is happening though. Seems like no one really knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.