Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
We told him if he brings the fee we want (£75m) he can go. Dont think they fuck him over if Saudi rock up with it and he wants the move.
Then he is gone. :( Co I'm sure Saudi will easily pay 74 million if they are willing to pay him 800 a week.

In what fantasy world is Rice worth 105m, Fernandez 107m and Bernardo a mere 75m?
agreed, but we've said to bernardo allegedly ,you can go if someone meets £x amount , hes worked his bollocks off,never a moment of trouble,if we say no he cant go now until we get 100m there could very well be a problem if he didn't get his move.

im not sure we are that type of club towards our staff

Anything over £100m and he is gone. As always we aren't going to give Bernardo Silva away.

We told him if he brings the fee we want (£75m) he can go. Dont think they fuck him over if Saudi rock up with it and he wants the move.
But that 75 million was agreed two seasons ago . The world and Transfer fees have moved on , he has increased his value with the treble, and their is a new league with big money to throw around. Maybe a price review is required ?

But that 75 million was agreed two seasons ago . The world and Transfer fees have moved on , he has increased his value with the treble, and their is a new league with big money to throw around. Maybe a price review is required ?
and he's 2 year older, with 2 years less on his contract. I just don't see the club changing the goalposts on him, he could have downed tools or been a prick. He didnt he got his head down and was key in everything.

and he's 2 year older, with 2 years less on his contract. I just don't see the club changing the goalposts on him, he could have downed tools or been a prick. He didnt he got his head down and was key in everything.
I understand what your saying and if we were to stick with the original pricing then I think that would be fair to Bernie. But at the end of the day he is an asset and values fluctuate, and at the moment very few clubs can/want to meet that £75 million valuation but if the Saudi league are throwing big numbers around then let's see if we can get some of it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.