Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't anticipate that a move by a Saudi club will motivate him given that the information has always been that he wants to be closer to family and Iberian culture.

I don't anticipate that a move by a Saudi club will motivate him given that the information has always been that he wants to be closer to family and Iberian culture.

I expect a lot of that thinking goes out the year when you're being offered £1m per week tax free.

The money is a whole different ball game and Saudi may not be dishing out these contracts in 1-2 seasons time.

I expect a lot of that thinking goes out the year when you're being offered £1m per week tax free.

The money is a whole different ball game and Saudi may not be dishing out these contracts in 1-2 seasons time.

I expect it'll be the new normal tbh, or will prompt a European Super League or equivalent to try to counter it.

....when he’ll still be a very wealthy young man.

This.

At the end of the day it’s a job, lads like bernando who have basically won everything at club level are entitled to milk it for a few years before retiring.

Saying that I’d be sickened to see him go but I’d kind of understand it. I just worry it’s a ripple effect

going into this summer felt almost like he was certainly gonna go in my mind after years of speculation but actually feels like he’s a lot more likely to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.