Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Le Parisien are more reliable and reiterated we value Bernardo at €80m. Which is still a bargain. With like of Rice going for £100m + he is at the very least the same value. The guy is 2 players in one. Midfielder, winger he does it all. You can’t find a profile like that in todays market

We got £50m for Sterling who’s half the player Ber afro is. And he wanted out and we wanted rid and no one wanted him. Bernardo should be double that.
Who says otherwise, we won’t get double becsue we seem to have agreed with the player if he brings an offer we’ll let him go,seemingly about 70 mill.
My post was about a poster saying the BBC were saying we’d take €50 mill. They weren’t they were repeating something on their gossip page that Football insider had made up, obviously nonsense.

We got £50m for Sterling who’s half the player Ber afro is. And he wanted out and we wanted rid and no one wanted him. Bernardo should be double that.

It’s said though that we agreed a price with Bernardo and if that price was brought it could leave? Unlike Daniel fucking Levy maybe we honour our agreements with players?

Le Parisien are more reliable and reiterated we value Bernardo at €80m. Which is still a bargain. With like of Rice going for £100m + he is at the very least the same value. The guy is 2 players in one. Midfielder, winger he does it all. You can’t find a profile like that in todays market
Yes, if it's only about the money, we'll ask for £100M. However, I think the important point is keeping promise with Bernardo. And £100M is not just a median fee, it's among the top of transfer records in PL. We can't tell Bernardo: "Hey, stay with us until we get transfer record for you", can we?

So, even though I agree that Bernardo value on the market should be higher than the rumor number, but we don't want to keep players for ransom, we are better than Levy.

It’s said though that we agreed a price with Bernardo and if that price was brought it could leave? Unlike Daniel fucking Levy maybe we honour our agreements with players?

There’s honouring our agreements and shafting ourselves. I don’t see him going personally.
But if he does, we can keep our word and still expect fair market value.

Scott mctominay was valued at £40m by the raggy press. Bernie the brewmaster is worth at least 3 scotties, if we can get a deal for £65m I think that would be a realistic sale, not necessarily what he's worth in this market. Fwiw I'd have the same type of value on Laporte.

I do think the constant media briefings by red shirts do actively devalue our players. But we've shown countless times in the past that we do value our legends and will treat them right.

Who says otherwise, we won’t get double becsue we seem to have agreed with the player if he brings an offer we’ll let him go,seemingly about 70 mill.
My post was about a poster saying the BBC were saying we’d take €50 mill. They weren’t they were repeating something on their gossip page that Football insider had made up, obviously nonsense.
Football Insider were saying last summer that City wanted rid of Grealish. They talk absolute bollocks and I've no idea why anyone ever reposts/retweets/whatever a single thing they vomit up. Absolute garbage.

If Berna goes for 80 million I don't see why we wouldn't replace him with a very expensive player, we'll be flush with cash, let's throw 120 million to Napoli for Kvarra...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.