Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
You also have to factor in the Coffee Bernardo makes. ;-)

That alone makes him priceless. :-)

You read this and it reads like he is ready to move on and whine down his life with his wife and child that’s coming..

Think it’s time for him to go now..

Bernardo Silva: "This has been the best year of my life.
Winning the #UCL to marrying my bride and to soon be having our first child, it's definitely been one to remember.
Marrying Ines and becoming a father means so much more to me than my professional life..

Nobody is paying the money yet again. Think Bernardo will need to stay another season :)
I think that's it - aside from the Saudi teams, there are only 3/4 teams he could move to.

PSG, Barca, Madrid, Bayern - None of them are going to splurge 60-70 million on him when they're either broke or have more important positions to fill

Unfortunately it appears we’ve telegraphed a figure at which we’ll let him go. So £70m and some of the other numbers being bandied about simply aren’t going to happen.

And it matters not a w**k what the Gooners are paying for Rice.

Nobody sees a car on the forecourt ticketed at £20k and offers £22k.

You read this and it reads like he is ready to move on and whine down his life with his wife and child that’s coming..

Think it’s time for him to go now..

Bernardo Silva: "This has been the best year of my life.
Winning the #UCL to marrying my bride and to soon be having our first child, it's definitely been one to remember.
Marrying Ines and becoming a father means so much more to me than my professional life..

Why because he values.his wife and baby over playing football

I'm sat in hospital waiting for.the birth of my first , and right now anything else In my life is second

Building a house in Portugal to bring his kids up could be good for us.
If he moves his contract would be more than the 2 years he has left with us, his first child will not be schooling for 3 years at leas, so staying here until his contract runs out makes sense.
Free to Benfica to enjoy his twilight years where he can play on in a warmer climate.
Another legend looked after by our club.

There's no way 45-50 is happening, I don't believe the club would sanction that.

80m or so from those other reports I can believe though.

I prefer to keep him, but also if he really wants to go and we get good value, I'm okay with that too.

There's no way 45-50 is happening, I don't believe the club would sanction that.

80m or so from those other reports I can believe though.

I prefer to keep him, but also if he really wants to go and we get good value, I'm okay with that too.
Will depend on our other business I reckon. If we end up selling a load of the youngsters, Laporte, Mahrez and so forth and banking a nice chunk of money. We may drop the price of Bernardo to help his move as a reward for his performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.