Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t lose Bernardo and Gundo in the same window absolutely no chance.
Well then, we've largely screwed it by letting one leave before the other's future was secured.

Nothing is forever mind you - missing Kane and/or another striker looked disastrous, but it ended well.

A move to another European club seems the wiser option considering his Mrs is pregnant; but the trouble is they are going to try and sign Bernardo Silva on the cheap, which is unlikely we will do that seeing he still has a couple years left on his contract. PSG have other options to consider first (including looking to buy back Xavi Simons) and Barcelona are still broke despite signing Ilkay Gundogan. Anything between £115m and £140m is good.

Last edited:
Sorry I know a lot of big clubs are ‘skint’ but if you can’t rub together 60mil + wages for this absolute thoroughbred of a footballer then fuck off. Might be blue tinted spectacles but I think he gets in every team in the world either centrally or wide. He’s hardly old & knackered either.
Would rather they couldn't. Much rather keep him than sign any other player.

I think the club have been fair with him, bring us this amount, and you can leave, and I am sure there would be a list of potential replacements that the club have highlighted. If he does go, I would prefer it be to Saudi, more money, and he wouldn't have to play against us.

I see people using a comparison what we got with Sterling, but he had English tax involved, and was a year younger when we sold him. I would much rather keep him, because even though he has wanted out for maybe two seasons, he has played his guts out for us.

7 - Gks
6 - CBs
5 - LBs
4 - RBs
13 - MFs
3 - LWs
5 - STs

Good Luck Luis Enrique with that PSG squad, and thats before they confirm this summers signings.. what a mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.