Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same as the Gundo contract that was signed? I hope you're right but your previous early calls on Gundo and Rice mean a lot of posters will doubt you tbh.
Just pass on what I hear mate, nothing more nothing less. Just for clarity though I put Gundo had agreed and was signing later that week (but in which time the offer from Barca came in and things got drawn out then ultimately he left) and on Rice he gave us the nod that he wanted to come hence the offer, however it's impossible to have insight into how much the club were willing to pay for him.

Just pass on what I hear mate, nothing more nothing less. Just for clarity though I put Gundo had agreed and was signing later that week (but in which time the offer from Barca came in) and on Rice he gave us the nod that he wanted to come hence the offer, however it's impossible to have insight into how much the club were willing to pay for him.
Thank for sharing, any names for Mahrez replacement?

Tell us something that's original then,something not reported elsewhere or easily defended/back trackable.....because your previous contributions are laughable.
Not saying what he said is true. But even if he did what you said he still wouldn’t get credit haha.

I told you Marhez will be the next out the club when it was reported he was staying. Most posters here will still laugh and insult me.

Lol

Have you read his previous? What the fucknis Ric vouching for exactly?

Grumpy? Nah,just fools do me nut in.
I presume Ric vouches for them because he’s aware of where the info comes from and knows it’s been posted in good faith.
When things don’t come to pass it’s easy to call them out as bullshitters but it’s not always that straight forward.

No, hounding people who are passing on genuine information.

I'm not doubting the claim,just the author.
I presume Ric vouches for them because he’s aware of where the info comes from and knows it’s been posted in good faith.
When things don’t come to pass it’s easy to call them out as bullshitters but it’s not always that straight forward.
Agreed.

This info was on twitter yesterday though,that's my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.