Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not doubting the claim,just the author.
Agreed.

This info was on twitter yesterday though,that's my point.
Everything was on twitter everyday, so that doesn't discredit anyone posting something they've heard from a different source, or else nobody would post anything.

I'm not doubting the claim,just the author.
Agreed.

This info was on twitter yesterday though,that's my point.
You’ve been on here a long time and no doubt like myself have seen a million and one bullshitters who appear and disappear in quick succession. The transfer forum will always attract the worst type of posters but I think the handful of genuine ones we have passing on info should be given a bit of leeway even if their info goes tits up.

You’ve been on here a long time and no doubt like myself have seen a million and one bullshitters who appear and disappear in quick succession. The transfer forum will always attract the worst type of posters but I think the handful of genuine ones we have passing on info should be given a bit of leeway even if their info goes tits up.
Who are they, do we have a list of names?

Everything was on twitter everyday, so that doesn't discredit anyone posting something they've heard from a different source, or else nobody would post anything.

I don't remember the claim that the club bid 85m (or anything) for Valverde on twitter, so that particular poster went full loose cannon with that one.

My rule number one is to divide by 2 . There’s so many different variables that come into play and change the outcome instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.